Application Process for International Students
If you are not a United States citizen, you may apply for admission to Grace University by completing the following:
- Download, complete, and sign the GU Student Application Form
- Submit all application fees. To pay by wire transfer from a foreign country, please contact our Admissions Office for wire account information. Applicants are responsible for any and all bank service charges.
- $100 Application Fee
- $400 Overseas Application Fee
- Provide the following required documents to the Admissions Office:
- Application Form
- Passport copy
- An applicant must provide an official document showing a TOEFL or IELTS score. International students who have earned a secondary education diploma or degree from higher education in the U.S., in which English was the major language of instruction, do not have to present a TOEFL score and may be waived from the equivalent test
- Diploma copy of highest earned degree (in English)
- Proof of financial support: $30,000 USD (e.g. bank statement)
- Foreign address of prospective student
Our Mailing Address:
27611 La Paz Rd., Suite A2,
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
949-215-3963 ; 949-215-3968
English Language Proficiency
All classes attended at Grace University are taught in English only. International
students must provide their English Language Proficiency documents. An applicant
must provide an official document showing a TOEFL or IELTS score. International
students who have earned a secondary education diploma or degree from higher
education in the U.S. in which English was the major language of instruction do not
have to present a TOEFL score and may be waived from the equivalent test.
Grace University DOES NOT issue Forms I-20 to students who have not met all
admission standards, including a student who has not met the required English
proficiency for the program.
Grace University has been approved by the USCIS/INS of the new U.S. Department of Homeland Security to offer I-20 to international students.
US Immigration and Customs Enforcement: http://www.ice.gov
SEVP Certified Schools: http://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/school-search
For information regarding to Optional Practical Training, please see following links:
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Post-Completion Practical Training (OPT)
Please feel free to contact the GU Admissions Office if you need further help.
Applications will be processed when all required documents have been received. If required documents are not provided at once, the application may not be accepted.
SEVIS I-20 will be issued after the whole application process is reviewed, completed, and accepted. Grace University is not responsible for any SEVIS charge. Students are responsible for SEVIS I-901 fee and visa fees.
If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Office during our business hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, PST.