Grace University exists to integrate Christian values in all academic experiences thereby creating an educational community where its students learn to think and act as ethical leaders and responsible world citizens.
- Grace University will be a Christ-centered community that cares.
- Grace University will provide the whole student’s academic, spiritual, emotional and social needs in a multicultural learning environment.
- Grace University will embrace growth in student populations and programs through ongoing strategic planning.
- GU prays to the Holy Spirit to provide education to help students know the truth, abide in the truth, sanctify themselves by the truth, and interpret each individual verse by the Spirit of truth whom will guide them into all the truth.
- With the help of the Holy Spirit, GU will help students to know God, fear God, love Jesus Christ, live in the Holy Spirit, receive salvation and be saved, serve God, and glorify God by obeying God’s words and doing the will of God.
- With the help of the Holy Spirit, GU will help students to love God with all their hearts, souls, and minds, love their neighbors as themselves, become new creatures in Christ, accept God’s call, and go and make disciples of all nations.
- With the help of the Holy Spirit, GU will help students to deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow Lord Jesus, act justly, love mercy, walk humbly with God, seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, be overcomers in Christ, and have eternal life.
Grace University supports environmental awareness and preservation, social justice, respect for diversity, personal and corporate integrity, and the recognition of the interdependency of all peoples. GU advocates intellectual honesty, open communication and the free interchange of ideas.
Grace University is a non-denominational Christian Institute that holds a charismatic-evangelical theology. Our beliefs are firmly rooted in the theology of the Reformation, while fully embracing contemporary ministry of the Holy Spirit and all His gifts.
- The Bible: We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, divinely inspired; that it contains no errors in the original manuscripts and was preserved by God for us.
- The Trinity: We believe that God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These three are one God.
- God: We believe God created the universe by His Power and Word. We believe that God is all-knowing, all-powerful and ever present.
- Jesus Christ: We believe Jesus Christ was sent by God the Father into the world to save sinners.
- The Holy Spirit: We believe the Holy Spirit is a person, is God, and has all the divine characteristics.
- Creation: We believe in the Biblical six literal day account of the creation of the physical universe and man. This account is a literal, historical account of the direct, immediate creative acts of God without any evolutionary process.
- Human Beings: We believe human was originally created by a direct work of God and not from previously existing forms of life. Man was created perfect and made in the spiritual image of God, to be like Him in character.
- Redemption: We believe that the saved have been redeemed, in that the price that our sin demanded has been paid. It means that not only did Christ pay the price for our sin but also removed us from the marketplace of sin.
- Salvation: Salvation is God’s free gift to all. We receive this gift through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ alone.
- Eternal Life: We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- Historicity: We believe in the full historicity of the Scriptural record of primeval history. We believe the Bible is the Word of God because of its scientific accuracy.
- Satan: We believe that Satan is a fallen angel, the author of sin, and cause of the fall; that he is the open and declared enemy of God and man; and that he shall be eternally punished in the Lake of Fire.